We are always looking out for creative talent in the Basingstoke area close to where we are based.
Please send over your CV if you’d like to have a chat about current opportunities here at Dolia.
Salary: £ On Application - Depending on experience
Hours: 39 per week, 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 4.00pm on Friday
Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays
We are currently looking for a new website designer to join our development team at our office in Farleigh Wallop, Basingstoke, Hampshire.
The key job responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the website development team
- Adding content into websites
- Building website pages
- Testing websites for tablet and mobile viewing
- Optimising images for websites (cropping/re-touching /re-sizing etc)
- Working on several projects at any one time
- Providing website support (updating websites)
- Sourcing images for websites
- Attending development meetings
- Taking telephone calls
- Responding to client emails
- HTML / CSS knowledge
- Joomla CMS experience
- Wordpress CMS experience
- Good Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Good ‘general computing’ skills
Other Useful Skills:
- MySQL database knowledge
- cPanel and WHM experience
- DNS management
- Server and email support and troubleshooting
We are looking for someone who has had some experience in the website design industry and is familiar with the development process of a website as well as being able to communicate effectively with clients and work to deadlines.
Dependant on experience and current skill-set.
Additional information is available on request.