Due to the amount of different 'instant sites' or 'one click website builders' now that many web hosting companies are offering for next to no money, we're often getting asked:
"What do we get from Dolia Design that's different from using an Instant Site Builder"?
We'd firstly like to start by saying that building a website takes time - whatever platform or design tools you choose. You really do need to think about the time that you'll need to invest in building the website yourself using one of these 'Instant Site' tools. Do you value your time? Is your time used to it's best effect - within the businesses core services and activities?
So - to quickly explain what you get with Dolia Design - all as standard within a website build:
- Thought - We think about how we design each and every site - every business is different and therefore we feel each website deserves a different approach and fresh set of ideas
- CMS - A powerful Content Management System with specific user guide so that you can log-in and make changes to the website as and when you wish - the site is designed around your business/products/services rather than loading your content into a pre-made design and layout
- SEO - Good core SEO in place around the website as standard, with thought put in to every design element of the site to maximise the sites impact within search engines
- Fully Responsive Website Design - A very important element of web design is ensuring that the site is optimised for different devices such as desktop, laptop, tablet and phone - the site is throughly tested before being lanched live
- Social Media Integration - Options to include feeds from social media sites such as Twitter & Facebook inclusing setting up API keys within your social media accounts
In addition to the above standard elements of the site - with Dolia Design you will get:
- Experts in website design and online marketing strategy
- Experts in search engine optimisation
- Experts in graphic design and graphic optimisation for the web
- Suggestions and ideas to help improve the online presence of your business
- Help and support all year round with your website by phone and email
- Reliable and secure website hosting which is optimised for CMS websites
- Someone on the end of the phone - no horrible ticketing systems
- High Standards - With all our websites that we design, we always work to the highest standard in terms of the design of the site
If you go down the route of an 'Instant Site' website design, you wont get that professional assistance in terms of the design and the thought that needs to be put into the content, layout and overall presentation of the website. This sort of site may well be very cheap but it's not going to provide you with a firm platform which you can expand on and will consume a lot of your time in terms of the design and build of the project.
We pride ourselves on being able to work closely with our clients and creating a sound working relationship and always strive to produce the best possible websites that are going to help businesses to grow.
To see some of our past work, please take a look at our website design portfolio or get in touch to find out more about our website design services.