Website Designer & Developer
Salary: £28 - £30k - Depending on experience
Hours: 39 per week, 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4.00pm on Friday
Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays
We are currently looking for a new website designer & developer to join our development team at our office in Farleigh Wallop, Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Due to the current COVID-19 'situation' this will be a 'remote' position. In the future, there will be opportunities for full or part-time remote working so daily office commuting is not essential.
The key job responsibilities will include:
- Designing and building websites on Joomla and/or Wordpress CMS
- Project Management
- Supporting the website development team
- Testing websites for tablet and mobile viewing
- Working on several projects at any one time
- Providing website support (updating websites)
- Attending development meetings
- Taking telephone calls
- Responding to client emails
- A solid understanding of UX/UI Design
- HTML / CSS knowledge
- PHP knowledge
- Joomla and/or Wordpress CMS experience
- Good Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- cPanel and WHM experience (or simillar)
- Good ‘general computing’ skills
Other Useful Skills
- MySQL database knowledge
- DNS management
- Server support and troubleshooting
- Experience with ACF
We are looking for a candidate who has some past agency experience and has sound HTML/CSS skills and good knowledge of Joomla and/or Wordpress CMS. The candidate must be familiar with the development process of a website as well as being able to communicate effectively with clients and work to deadlines.
£28 - 30k - Depending on experience.
If you think you might be a good fit for this role, we'd love to hear from you!
No agencies, please.